Request a Call
We encourage you to read our privacy and cookies policy.
On Wednesday 9th February we made a small change to how you log in to Glenigan.
The email address you use to log in to Glenigan no longer requires you to add .glenigan to the end of it. You will log in with your normal business email address. e.g. email@example.com
This update requires you to reset your password but please be assured that all your current data, saved searches, tags etc. will be retained.
How to reset your password
1. Look out for a Welcome to Glenigan email which was sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: if you haven’t received the welcome email, or have deleted it, please try searching your inbox for ‘email@example.com’. If you’re still unable to locate it, please contact us on 0800 060 8698 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
2. Open the email and click on the Click here to set up your password button.
3. The link will take you to a reset password page.
4. Click on the Reset Password button.
5. Complete the required fields to reset your password.
6. Once complete, please log in to Glenigan with your normal business email address and your new password here.
7. You may find it useful to ask your browser to remember your new login details, so you don’t have to remember them yourself.
If you require additional assistance, please contact your account manager who will be happy to help.